Benefits of having
As our content rolls out, the following will be available to educators. We want to be your secret recipe!
- Guidance and educator tutorial content, embedded right into every mini course
- Examples and resources not found in the mini-courses that you can use with your students
- Insight into leading edge approaches such as how to gamify a class or course (a subset of our approaches to Accelerated Experience Gaining and World Embedded Education)
- Lecture notes and teaching notes (e.g. in Microsoft Word format)
- Slides and visuals (e.g. in Microsoft Powerpoint format)
- Tools and assessment templates (e.g. in Google Spreadsheets and Excel)
- Curriculum design and implementation notes
- Various approaches and alternatives to assessment that support development of the desired competencies
- Sample course outline content and activity schedules and scenarios
- Invitations to enter to win our teaching prizes
- An educational discount code for you and your students (for any products, such as our Idea Slide Rules or Idea Design Kits, that you may wish to purchase in the future)
- Updates received by email on important tools and approaches you can use in your work as an educator
Register now in advance
If you’re not a traditional educator but still feel you merit access because you work in a not-for-profit environment that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship, then please share those details through the registration form.
An invitation to join our community
We’re launching our beta site now and the Straight Up for Educators access is coming online along with it. But we want you to know that we see this as just the first step in building a community of inspired educators who share, collaborate, and help each other do amazing things.
Watch this call to action about the imperatives and opportunities. And join us by registering now!
(On a mobile device you need to begin playing the video before these table of content links work.)
- 0:00 – You help people be more entrepreneurial!
- 0:57 – We GET to do this
- 1:50 – Being an entrepreneur ≠ being able to teach and foster entrepreneurship & innovation
- 2:56 – 10 years from now the leading entrepreneurial educator will be very different than today
- 3:39 – What’s your 5-year plan as an educator?
- 4:41 – Getting beyond “can you teach entrepreneurship?” to building tomorrow’s learning environments
- 5:31 – Toward accelerated experience gaining and competencies for assuring an impact
- 7:36 – Join us in making what sometimes seems like magic happen (even while expertly stickhandling the students, course outlines, department chairs, entrepreneurs, VCs and all the other realities you face every day as an entrepreneurship educator)